10 Feb Marketing & Branding Consultant
Marketing & Branding Consultant
Reports to: Marketing & Branding Advisor
Status: 1099 Independent Contractor
The Neighborhood Development Center is a Twin Cities non-profit organization whose mission is to help entrepreneurs increase their capacity to operate successful businesses that make a positive impact in the community.
We have many business service requests that are submitted to us with very limited capacity. As a result, we partner with local business consultants to ensure that our clients receive the best care and achieve their business goals. General business consultants work one-on-one with small businesses to create strategies, tactics, and problem-solving solutions that improve their businesses.
About NDC & the Business Lab
We support entrepreneurs from startup to expansion. Our business model includes business training, loans, services and real estate. NDC’s Business Lab offers innovative and sustainable strategies and solutions that help our entrepreneurs work smarter and more efficiently. We understand local markets and integrate our services for a more holistic approach.
To learn more about the Business Lab, click here.
Benefits of Working with NDC’s Business Lab
- You get to make an impact in growing the economic wealth of local entrepreneurs
- Flexible scheduling – you set your own schedule
- Work with diverse & vast businesses across the Twin Cities
- Hybrid model meetings – virtual or in-person meeting options (You can also work at the NEW NDC Headquarters in Frogtown Square!)
Qualifications & Skills
We are looking for Marketing & Branding Consultants who can provide services in the following areas:
- Business assessments, review of business concepts
- Strategic business and marketing planning
- Logo and branding development
- Graphic design for print and digital collateral
- Website Development & Design, SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- E-commerce strategies and solutions, website development
- Point of Sale (POS) and/or online ordering
- Social media strategy development and/or content development, campaign planning
- Commercial photography and/or videography – Food, retail, lifestyle, etc.
Other qualifications include:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a setting with diverse people and communities
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and strategic planning
- Exceptional ability to identify future business opportunities and mitigate risks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills toward efficiently communicating new business processes and procedures